    volunteer in their IT training shop that trains people how to use
    computers... not sure why I havent heard from them though... free labour and
    they still dont answer... what's up with that?

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    are you boys STILL gabbin? and you say women are bad... ya bunch of old
    Who got any work done today? I had a 20 minute meeting, but short of that,
    I didn't get much done. Too much newsgrouping. I feel so guilty.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    they are really in india and don't want anyone to find out

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    I feel so guilty.

    Odd.... I feel dirty...

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I feel so guilty.
    Uh oh. Let's not tell the others about this, OK?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    salvation army is? lol that might explain a few things... lol

    but seriously... I have offered to volunteer at a few places... yet I never
    get a response... though it does bother me to be employed, it REALLY bothers
    me that I am unproductive... that my career is not progressing at all... it
    does not make sense to me that people would not jump all over free help!
    for the past 6 months I could be gaining experience... even a minute amount

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    i honestly can't name one thing i did today. i was supposed to have a
    meeting, but it was cancelled. there goes the whole day

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    I did some shovelling in the driveway... made lunch for the kids... studied
    some... rest was wasted here... but then I didnt get outta bed until noon
    so... hehe

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    if you are volunteering, you can come do my work for free while i go to the
    gym all day!

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    hell of a daily commute

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I did some shovelling in the driveway... made lunch for the kids...
    studied
    This was my day:
    Get out of bed at 7:15
    Work at 8:45
    Check e-mail, respond
    Check this and a couple other NGs, respond (roughly 9:15 - 12:30)
    Lunch 12:30 - 1:15
    NGs
    Meeting 1:40 - 2:00ish
    NGs 2:00 - 3:30ish
    3:30 - 3:33 Pee.
    NGs 3:33 - Present
    Attempt some work until 5:30 (right....)
    Drive home
    Beer, poker, beer, poker, beer, poker
    Bed.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Howard Guest

    Also I couldn't get the warning which Howard is talking about?!
    because now I am the target. I am taking the bullet for you. Otherwise
    they would be laughing your ass off all day.

    Howard, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    ill fly you out here

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    you are a target? funny, hardly anyone has said anything to or about you in
    a while... for me, this is the first time I have said anything to you ever
    (?)... unless you go by another name?

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    hehe I'm afraid to ask...

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Pantex. Who brought us such fine products ad the nuclear warhead, the MIRV,
    and more!

    JaR
    Thug #Pu238

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    You know "Fscking close to water"

    JaR
    Thug #H2O

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Awfully decent of you, old sport! Who the hell were you again?

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Alice Ciccu Guest

    Rasoul,

    The other posters are correct. The best way to find out if there is a
    legitimate place to take a Microsoft certification exam would be to see if
    you can locate a site at either of our exam delivery partners. Prometric is
    at www.2test.com and VUE is at www.vue.com.

    I don't believe there is a site in Iran, but you should check to be sure.
    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."

    Alice Ciccu, Jan 17, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    |{evin Guest

    I think they should take this oppertunity give up... ill even go so
    far as to say that there's no way that the rest of the arogent group
    can compete with your intelegents. Maybe they just need to be
    inlightened.

    ps, im am pretty sure you're not inbread, imegrated maybe... but
    obviously not inbread.