    implied in a previous post that the US's incentive to get there is the fact
    that China is going. And that's pathetic. We should be going solely for
    scientific/learning purposes, not for bragging rights over China.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    That's being terribly unfair to horses, don't you think?

    Besides, you seem to imply that ultra does indeed have a *flavor* albeit
    diluted. I had no such experience. In fact, I was reminded about the old
    joke regarding "screwing in a canoe"

    JaR
    Paddling Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Pervert!

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    doh... damn I need sleep... or food... havent eaten in 3 days or slept in
    It is.

    You need help.

    Seriously.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    i go for the slow build up..
    dont want u colonials getting dizzy

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    i think the beer insult was more than merited

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    My wife and brother are both teachers. I have seen exactly what the NEA
    Well then I'm prepared to stand corrected...as I can only speak from my own
    personal experience, whereas the NEA curriculum certainly carries more
    water than Bob Henderson's (history teacher extraordinaire!) "US History
    since 1865".

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    you dont try.. you think you do.. your a PC'd up little man with no
    perspective

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    We should be going solely for
    I agree.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    i dont have a problem.. i drink no problemo.. ...

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    oh if your so well read.. name the most powerful company in the world in the
    last 400 years?

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    That's being terribly unfair to horses, don't you think?
    Yes, it was unfair of me to compare MU to horse urine, having never
    indulged in horse urine. Once I become so lucky as to obtain a glass of the
    golden nectar, I will be more informed in this matter. Until then, please
    strike my comment from the record. Thank you.
    Do tell.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004

  13. I made no assertation that it wasn't. Just wanted to make sure you got full
    credit for who and what you insult.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  14. Two short sentences and one long sentence. Go ahead and make the appointment
    with the doctor billy.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  15. Halmark.

    They make more holidays than a religion.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

    damn snow storms... food bank hasnt been open in 2 days and now will not be
    open until monday... gonna be a long weekend...

    ugh and you thought you were pathetic huh?

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    oh if your so well read.. name the most powerful company in the world in
    the
    Halliburton?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Halmark Inc. can kiss my white Microsoft Corp. MCSE ass!

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    oh if your so well read.. name the most powerful company in the world in
    the
    east india company

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    ugh and you thought you were pathetic huh?

    Hey baby, I don't think. I know.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004