    If answer is yes could you please tell me where and about the procedure and
    fees.
    TIA Rasoul

    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Howard Guest

    WARNING: there is a group that frequently post here (including an M$ MVP)
    going to make fun of you. Better find a group for Iranians and post you
    question there.

    hth,

    Howard, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    zeus Guest

    Come on, Howard. MVP in the group that you referred to is irrelevant. You
    means when one becomes MVP, he/she has to be tight-lipped and say only
    "geeky" responses to be impressed by others?? Oh , what a load of $hit.

    Any human-beings whether MVPs or CEOs (or Bill Gates for this matter) can
    include in any group they want to. This is their privacy and personal. Where
    is your sense of "freedom of expression" dude?

    Don't get jealous, Howard.It is not healthy. And peace out.. (Btw, I'm not a
    member of MCNGP and in no way affiliated with them. What I say is of my own
    opinions. If you don't like it, come and bite me!! )

    To the iranian who want to take MCSE:

    I think the best solution for you is to go to nearest neighboring
    country (may be Saudi??) to take the exam as of now, as far as i know.

    Hope this helps.

    zeus, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Howard Guest

    repost:

    WARNING: there is a group that frequently post here going to make fun of
    you. Better find a group for Iranians and post you question there.

    hth,

    zeus, your point taken. they will send you MCNGP # as honor member.

    Howard, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Marko Guest

    Check for nearest testing centres:

    www.prometric.com
    www.vue.com

    Marko, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Anyone is eligable to take MCSE exams.
    There is no discrimination. Well, just a little. You must be alive.
    Take Marko's advice and look up
    www.prometric.com
    www.vue.com

    Many in this news group are very biast towards Prometric because VUE are a
    bunch of a$$holes.

    Darth 2000, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Simon Geary Guest

    Iran is mysteriously not available in the list of countries at VUE and
    Prometric. Also missing are such top tourist destinations as Cuba, Libya,
    North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan et al.

    Simon Geary, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Simon, yes, that is true. But I don't know if you would classify Cuba,
    Libya, N. Korea, Iraq and Afganistan a tourist destination.

    Rasoul if you are serious enough about travelling this road, you will no
    doubt visit another country to take your exams when you have completed your
    studying..

    Darth 2000, Jan 16, 2004
  9. WARNING: there is a group that frequently post here (including an M$ MVP)
    Will you please point out any time I have EVER posted ridiculing someone
    with a legitimate question.

    Put up or shut up Howard.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Many in this news group are very biast towards Prometric because VUE are
    Hmm. I've always heard that Vue is "better" than Prometric. Of course,
    there are exceptions based on individual locations. But in my experience,
    I've found that my local Vue location is better.
    It's cleaner
    It's more conveniently located (for me)
    They're nicer.
    Computers are not obsolete

    Not that my local Prometric is *bad*, it's just not good.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    howard, can i call you dick? dick, you are an idiot. rasoul would not get
    flamed for a valid question. you on the other hand are begging for it. sad.

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    is there a huge demand for mcse's in iran?

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    I would like to know can Iranians take MCSE exams.
    You can take it in UAE I believe.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    now that's a "good" question to ask oneself. but perhaps the guy is
    planning to emigrate.

    one this is for sure, there sure is a demand in India. and India isn't as
    far away from Iran as the mightly US of A.

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Hi, Howard. How are the posts over at icertify.net lately?

    --
    Fris "maker of fun" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    ah good to see more torch carriers.. or more than likely the same torch
    carrier...
    twat

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    hey so you M$$$$ MVP's are getting paid now..
    wow and i thought you spent your own time trying to assist... what can i
    say.. hope the ferrari is running well

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    lot of people think of cuba as a tourist destination..
    just yanks aren't allowed to legally travel there.. iron curtain anyone?

    that said the likes of gary glitter hang there so wouldn't fancy it

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    i prefer vue to pro..
    anyway the burd there has a great arse.. worht the 80 quid for a look at

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

    To those who dont like it...get off our soil, stop taking our money, and
    stop using our tech. (name a great contribution to the advancement of
    society not from America in the last 100 years)

    Rasoul
    Good luck man. The world needs more people like you who want to better
    themselvs (and hopfully your homland as well) Yes this is probably the best
    place to look.
    www.prometric.com
    www.vue.com
    Good Luck again.