    nationality.
    How can I be sure wether the latter part is true or not?
    TIA Rasoul Khoshravn Azar

    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Herb Martin Guest

    While it is possible that no exams are given in Iran (for whatever reason)
    it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that Microsoft would care or filter based on
    national origin.

    Don't believe it until you see clear proof (even then, look closely.)

    Herb Martin, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    AT Guest

    Why don't you just try to take an exam and see what happens!!!

    AT

    AT, Nov 5, 2003
  4. As far as I know there i n exam taken in IRan. One company says that a
    representative of Microsoft comes from Dubai to Tehran to conduct the exam,
    but I am not sure.
    In fact I would like to prepare myself for exam but first I ould like to be
    confident with exam.
    BTW, is there any site to show name of examinees who have past the exams?

    REgards
    Rasoul

    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Nov 5, 2003
  5. NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 5, 2003
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 5, 2003
  7. hey, be nice to them, OK.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 5, 2003
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Alireza G. Guest

    I am an Iranian, and I took the exams in Dubai.
    there is no limitation for Iranian to take the test.
    the fact that these tests cann't legaly be taken in Iran is
    U.S laws for some countries.
    about these companies that take test in iran ,
    I had registered to take the exams with them 4 times
    but each time something happened and the tests was cancelled . ( fortunately
    I could always get my money back ).
    at last I went to Dubai and took the test . no problem no difficulty .
    nothing . everything went perfect.

    Alireza G., Nov 5, 2003
  9. Dear Alireza

    Thanks for your information.
    The lat question: Do Microsoft accepts IRanians to take part in exams in
    Dubai with "Iranian" nationality or they have to report another nationality
    in the application form?

    TIA
    Rasoul

    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Nov 7, 2003