    like.IE,opera Etc.

    Regards
    vinod podhade

    vin, Aug 29, 2005

  2. vin

    soup Guest

    Yup I have I.E ,Crazy browser, Mozilla and Firefox all on this machine,I
    regularly use Crazy browser for streaming radio whilst surfing or
    reading newsgroups [1]which use Firefox as the default . TBH I VERY
    rarely use I.E. , Crazy browser has the same engine as I.E. but also has
    tabbed browsing so if I find a site that will only work with I.E. I look
    at it with Crazy browser.

    [1] Sometimes(usualy) when I click on a link in a newsgroup it cuts out
    the radio hence using a different browser to listen to streamed radio,
    using a different browser seems a lot less effort than figuring out why
    sometimes the radio cuts out and others it doesn't

    --
    This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
    hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words

    yours S

    soup, Aug 29, 2005

  3. vin

    soup Guest

    Just had a thought, this will more than likely depend on your system
    and your connection. I can certainly use two browsers (one streaming
    radio one just surfing) and my connection is 1MB [1]on a 1700 MHz
    machine.

    [1] Sure the twobrowser thing used to work when my connection was 512KB

    soup, Aug 29, 2005