    I only see this html side.
    But the groups are called alt.audio.dvd e.g.

    Is there a newsserver?

    Sebastian Wolter, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Sebastian Wolter

    Stan Brown Guest

    There are many news servers -- ask your ISP for connection
    instructions.

    (Outlook Express is far from the best choice of newsreader, but
    that's another story. There's no reason it should have any trouble
    with this group.)

    Stan Brown, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Sebastian Wolter

    Biz Guest

    Your ISP should be providing a newserver....

    Biz, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Sebastian Wolter

    Ken Walsh Guest

    well I`m going through btinternet and am using OE and have got it (replying back using it)

    Ken Walsh, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Sebastian Wolter

    Mark B. Guest

    OE works fine for me, but you need to get the news server info from your
    ISP.

    Mark

    Mark B., Nov 12, 2004
  6. you can also do a search for free newsserver address's. Each will be rated
    showing how many users etc.. Just try one at a time to see which works best
    giveing you access to as many newsgroups as possible. Use Forte Agent with a
    good newserver and you should be able to find what your after.

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Nov 13, 2004