    It's not an option for me to get someone else to take the pics.

    Any ideas?

    Lee

    Lee, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Lee

    Pete Guest

    If your camera has a video out jack, you can plug it into a TV for a very
    large monitor!

    Pete, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Lee

    Drifter Guest

    I don' know how to word this any other way - I don't really want to
    Cam2Com
    http://home.comcast.net/~smenche/Cam2Com/

    It won't be a "webcam" but you can take pictures remotely.

    Drifter

    Drifter, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Lee

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Look at Pine Tree Camera Controler.

    http://www.pinetreecomputing.com/camctl.asp

    No problem linking your Oly to the computer and having the computer
    run everything on the camera !!!!!

    You can even set it to store all pictures on the hard drive, and shoot
    an infinate ammount of pic's. Focusing, zoom, time lapse, etc..
    are all controlable with you PC !! And quite a bit more :)

    Very nice piece of FREEWARE !!!!!!!!!!

    Azzz1588, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Lee

    Lee Guest