    before 2003.

    My OS is WinXP
    TIA

    billydee, Dec 23, 2005

  2. billydee

    Max Wachtel Guest

    AKA billydee on 12/22/2005 in
    ******************Reply Separator*************************

    You can use both but I can't figure out why you would want to.......

    max

    NEVER download files from anywhere unless it is from the website of the
    developer,manufacturer or some entity you trust. The developers
    websites ALWAYS have the most up to date files that haven't been
    tampered with by some third party who is "hosting"(read Leeching or
    Stealing) those files without permission.
    Keeping Windows Clean: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/keepingclean.html
    Windows Help: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/tools.html
    Specific Fixes: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/fixes.html
    Forums for HiJackThis Logs:
    http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/forums_for_hijackthis_logs.html
    To reply by e-mail change nomail.afraid.org to gmail.com
    nomail.afraid.org is setup specifically for use in USENET
    feel free to use it yourself. Registered Linux User #393236

    Max Wachtel, Dec 23, 2005

  3. billydee

    Dave Lear Guest

    It's possible. I use Outlook 2003 for email and Outlook Express 6 for
    newsgroups. If you want an idea of the differences between the two
    clients...

    Differences between Outlook and Outlook Express
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257824

    Dave Lear, Dec 23, 2005
  4. billydee

    Dave Lear Guest

    in message
    Outlook for email, Outlook Express for newsgroups.

    Even though newsgroups can be accessed from within Outlook it still makes
    use of Outlook Express to provide this functionality.

    Dave Lear, Dec 23, 2005