Can I Use A 56k Modem to access DSL.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gameboygeek46, Dec 21, 2006.

  1. Is there any way possible I can access DSL using a dsl modem?

    gameboygeek46, Dec 21, 2006

  2. gameboygeek46

    olfart Guest

    Huh ????

    olfart, Dec 21, 2006

  3. gameboygeek46

    Pennywise Guest

    Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dsl
    Make note of: digital data transmission
    and a modem uses analog data transmission

    Pennywise, Dec 21, 2006
  4. Lemme guess...Google Grouper? :)

    But read his Subject header, which is probably what he meant. I mean
    read it for another laugh.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2006
  5. Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2006
  6. gameboygeek46

    Evan Platt Guest

    Can I get my car to fly in the air at 400 miles per hour?

    Evan Platt, Dec 21, 2006
  7. I don't think you read the question. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2006
  8. gameboygeek46

    thanatoid Guest

    wrote in
    Read your subject line and question and think a little.
    Detention is a distinct possibility.

    thanatoid, Dec 21, 2006
  9. gameboygeek46

    Pennywise Guest

    The SOB changed the question in the message, I answered the subject
    line - I'm not to the point of filtering GG out, but close.

    Pennywise, Dec 21, 2006
  10. gameboygeek46

    Rectum Burn Guest

    said in @i12g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    If you have an account, you dunderhead.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Dec 21, 2006
  11. Howdy!

    As to your question here, yes.

    As to the question in the message header, not no but hell no.

    So which question are you asking?

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Dec 21, 2006
  12. Try it. You'll like it. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2006
  13. gameboygeek46

    Whiskers Guest

    You can certainly get it airborne; not for long, and probably not at 400
    mph, but certainly airborne (although not perhaps strictly speaking
    'flying'). Chances are good that this can only be done once with any
    particular car, after which it becomes 'scrap'.

    Whiskers, Dec 21, 2006
  14. wrote in

    If you can stick a USB-2.0 card in your grandma's butt
    and listen to MP3's, you can probably scare up testimony
    to anything up in this retard-corral.

    ROTF-LMFAO!

    Fear! It can sometimes be a *very* useful emotion.

    For instance: let's just say you're an astronaut on the moon,
    and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula.
    The next time he goes out collecting the moon rocks...
    WHAM!!! - you just slam the door behind him - and blast off.

    He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula,
    but you just say, "Ohhh, you just think again there, Batman."

    Bucky Breeder's Evil Twin, Dec 21, 2006
  15. gameboygeek46

    Evan Platt Guest

    Apparently I only read one of the questions..

    Evan Platt, Dec 21, 2006
  16. Yeah, who needs to read the post once he's read the Subject header, eh?
    :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2006
  17. That'd be a pretty cool grandmother.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 21, 2006
  18. gameboygeek46

    AnonyMouse Guest

    The easiest way to get your car flying is to drive it off a cliff at
    full speed -- just make sure you have an ejector seat installed though
    if you want to survive the process.

    The reason for driving off the cliff at full speed is because if your
    car is going fast enough, it might at least take the plunge at closer to
    400 MPH.

    AnonyMouse, Dec 22, 2006
  19. Yeah, but it wouldn't be stereo :(

    David Matthew Wood, Dec 22, 2006
  20. gameboygeek46

    Whiskers Guest

    I don't think gravity would be enough to get up to 400mph; you'd need
    rockets.

    Whiskers, Dec 22, 2006