    70-320 exam before I attempt 70-306. Is that allowed OR should I finish 306
    for me to take the 320?

    thanks

    Kiran, Aug 11, 2005

  2. August 11, 2005

    70-320 will have a LOT besides Web Services... .Net Remoting, Serviced
    Components, etc Unless you are familiar with all of these technologies, I
    would recommend doing 70-306 first before 320. :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Kiran

    Kiran Guest

    Thanks Joseph,
    Is it ok to use 2005 VS beta towards preparing for the exam or should i get
    the 2003 version. I dont have the CD, I got the book from a friend who does
    not have the CD.

    Kiran, Aug 11, 2005
  4. August 11, 2005

    Definitely use 2003. In 2005, the data model for ADO.Net has changed and
    will cause Significant confusion on the test.... :)

    Joseph Bittman MCSD, Aug 12, 2005
  5. Kiran

    DST Guest

    70-320 will have a LOT besides Web Services... .Net Remoting, Serviced
    Components, etc

    And almost all .NET exams also cover ADO .NET and SQL.

    DST

    DST, Aug 12, 2005