    Any advice would be useful.
    Thanx
    Davy M.

    David Murray, Sep 8, 2005

  2. David Murray

    Plato Guest

    Those were addons. They dont come with xp.

    Plato, Sep 8, 2005

  3. David Murray

    David Murray Guest

    Okay. Thanx for the info. I won't need to waste any more time trying.

    Davy M.

    David Murray, Sep 8, 2005
  4. David Murray

    nos1eep Guest

    Plato was not entirely correct, you "can" migrate files, folders, reg
    keys, ect. and sometimes it even works. It can be done.

    nos1eep, Sep 8, 2005
  5. David Murray

    Dicky Guest

    If you have a restore disk I have seen it where you can browse the bin
    files, check the read me files to determine what the program is, and
    reinstall the addons from there.

    Dicky, Sep 11, 2005
  6. David Murray

    nos1eep Guest

    Sometimes you can. Sometimes it is just an image, but that image can
    be opened with isobuster and files extracted. It is a lot of messing
    around with no guarantee of success, but if you have a lot of time on
    your hands, well then...............

    __

    -nos1eep

    nos1eep, Sep 11, 2005