  1. Bob Regis

    Bob Regis Guest

    If I do the above will my laptop still be bluetooth enabled?

    Bob Regis, Feb 1, 2004

  2. Have you tried it? I would expect it to still work, after all, USB hubs
    are intended to increase the number of USB ports you have.

    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 1, 2004

  3. Bob Regis

    PJB Guest

    enabled?

    yes, but you may need to re-install the BT drivers/software,
    I find if I move most USB devices from one port to another,
    they need re-installing.

    P.

    PJB, Feb 1, 2004
  4. Bob Regis

    Bob Regis Guest

    No, I haven't tried it yet. Just wanted to know if there are any known
    issues with this before I go and buy.

    Bob Regis, Feb 1, 2004
  5. The only thing I could think of is that if your BT dongle is USB2 you'll
    need a USB2 hub to get the most out of it. Unless BT isn't as fast as
    USB1.1, that is.

    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 1, 2004