  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    can i merge with outlook express address book

    Guest, Jun 26, 2005

  2. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Can you merge what with it? You really need to learn how to make a coherent
    post. Google "good newsgroup post" and see what comes up.

    Briscobar, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    I am assuming you forgot to tell us what you wanted to merge with.

    If you didn't forget, I don't know if that merge is such a good idea. Look
    what happened to BrundleFly in "The Fly". You could accidentally end up as
    FiionaAddressBook.

    T-Bone, Jun 27, 2005