    desktop.

    I am plugged into broadband anyway, so I am also wanting to update itself
    constantly.

    Bob Regis, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Bob Regis

    joevan Guest

    Do your mean, make it your home page?
    joevan

    joevan, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Bob Regis

    hamman Guest

    is that what he said he wants? no.

    go display properties > desktop > customise desktop > 'web' tab > new and
    add the site you want

    hamman

    hamman, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Bob Regis

    Bob Regis Guest

    Cheers, thats exactly what I was after.

    Bob Regis, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Bob Regis

    CJ Guest

    Hi,
    I think you should try the Desk Top Ticker.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3223354.stm

    Newsline
    the BBC's News ticker can sit anywhere on your desktop, and will
    automatically update throughout the day with the latest news, sport,
    travel, finance and weather. When you click on the headline, you'll be
    taken to the full story.

    CJ

    CJ, Apr 16, 2004