    I was just wondering if there is a way of uncompressing them or making them
    better quality in some way, using some free software. If so, would it be
    a lot of trouble to make this happen?

    lbbs, Jul 2, 2003

  2. lbbs

    Uni Guest

    Uni, Jul 2, 2003

  3. lbbs

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Uncompress, yes, improve quality, no.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jul 2, 2003
  4. lbbs

    lbbs Guest

    why would anyone want to uncompress and make file biger,
    if you don't get any improved quality?

    lbbs, Jul 2, 2003
  5. lbbs

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Compressed are better for editing. You can apply filters, etc multiple
    times without further degradation of the file.

    Lucas Tam, Jul 2, 2003
  6. lbbs

    Xalinai Guest

    You meant UNcompressed, didn't you?