    Guest Guest

    I am just pondering over the question above before i take the plunge. Does
    handing in my cd key to xp pro stop me from using it? Or can i go back to it?

    Guest, Aug 29, 2005

  2. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    If you used the TAP program, when you received your CD you took the plunge.
    No going back unless you buy Windows XP Pro again. Incidentally they just
    raised the price. Hmmm.

    John Barnes, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 29, 2005
  4. Guest

    Greg Ro Guest

    Andre, he said before he deceides to take plunge.
    I assume he stills has xp pro installed and not 64 bit installed..

    Sorry, you can no longer turn your key in to do that. The program is
    over with.

    Greg Ro

    Greg Ro, Aug 29, 2005
  5. Guest