    How can I do that?
    Any idea is welcomed

    Thanks in advance

    Faustino Dina, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Faustino Dina

    flailking Guest

    No....serial or t1/e1 wic's can't hook that up...they talk b8zs, ami,
    sf, esf, and are channalized...ain't no ethernetHDLC kicking...you
    could get another cisco with a t1(serial) wic and let the two talk
    that way...crossover cable needed

    flailking, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Faustino Dina

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Not unless you have a synchronous serial card on your PC (not likely).
    But you can use the AUX port to connect to the PC.
    www.networkingunlimited.com has some white papers (as does CCO)

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Aug 18, 2004