    the 70-536 exam.
    If I can, I'm gonna choose it only when I go to take the test?

    Thanks!

    yuneyev, Aug 12, 2008

  2. yuneyev

    Marc Guest

    I think so that's what they told me. I am almost 99% certain on that.
    Or before? That's a good question, can choose the language on site or do you
    have to choose it in advance. No idea. I have not done the exam yet.

    Marc, Aug 13, 2008

  3. yuneyev

    gravz84 Guest

    Please search for discussions related to "70-536" before asking the
    same questions; would save you time.
    You have to choose the language (C# / VB, no C++) at the beginning of
    the exam, not when you register.

    gravz84, Aug 13, 2008
  4. yuneyev

    Marc Guest

    Mmmm. No it would not...
    See, reading your answer only cost me 5 seconds! :)

    Marc, Aug 14, 2008