    CD and reinstalling ?

    ta

    Jools

    Jools, Feb 4, 2006

  2. No, you need to purchase the full version, then you have the choice of
    upgrading to the Trial to the Full OEM Version or doing a repair upgrade if
    it expires before you receive the full version.
    You can purchase the Full version at the following locations:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/catalog
    http://www.ncix.com
    http://www.directron.com
    http://www.newegg.com