    But can it do it when the connection is drop?
    If so how? because I can't get it to resume downloads when the connection
    drops.

    Zimran Douglas, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Zimran Douglas

    Moz Champion Guest

    Simply go back to the download and restart it (as if you had never done
    it before). Firefox will recognize that it alreay has part/portion of
    the file and resume the download from where it failed.

    Moz Champion, Jan 7, 2005

  3. I don't think that works. Firefox seems to download the entire file again.

    Zimran Douglas, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Zimran Douglas

    Moz Champion Guest

    If you had say half the download completed, and were using the progress
    bar, when you restart the download, the completelion will jump to the
    half way point, then resume with the download

    Moz Champion, Jan 7, 2005
  5. Zimran Douglas

    Henk Jol Guest

    Moz Champion schreef:
    btw, the counter is not very accurate.

    Henk Jol

    Henk Jol, Jan 7, 2005
  6. No, firefox does not resume after a broken connection. I have tested it. It
    only resumes if I manually pause the download.

    Zimran Douglas, Jan 7, 2005
  7. Zimran Douglas

    grasshopper Guest

    I agree, it doesnt Resume like Gozilla and others, unless the writers
    of mozilla have hidden the option in an un-findable place.

    gh

    grasshopper, Jan 7, 2005
  8. Zimran Douglas

    David G. Guest

    I can't make it hold a download either...

    Can someone tell me how to use Download Accelerater (DAP) with mozilla??
    I think that you need to move a DLL file to a mozilla folder, but can't
    remember how....

    David G., Jan 8, 2005
  9. Zimran Douglas

    norm Guest