    After saving my personal documents and files in the D:\drive & E:\ drive, if I switch off the
    power, without shutting down the computer is there any problem?

    This will save my time in those cases, wherein I don't have to close so many windows, which don't require saving any useful data.

    nunkashta1, Mar 14, 2012

  2. nunkashta1

    elial

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Deep Freeze uninstall

    Hallo, i need help!
    During installing the Deep Freeze 7 on my PC with Win XP i recieved an error message and install process was not finished properly.
    Icon of the DF not exist on the desk top/taskbar.
    Faronics folder not exist in the Start Menu.
    Except Faronics folder in the Program Files with DFSERC.EXE in the c: there is no trace to DEEP FREEZE on my computer.
    However, DF is running and freezing all my hard disk partitions.
    I can not open DF User Interface window so I can not stop the action of DF.
    Combination of keys Ctr + Alt + Sft + F6 not working to.
    In short, DF screwed up, but without the possibility of freezing out of it,

    Is there any solution except format system?
    Thanks to everyone who can help!.

    elial, Apr 24, 2012

  3. nunkashta1

    nunkashta1

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    1)Login as Administrator
    2)go to restore it to a point at which it was working fine.
    3)Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Restore point >
    4)restore it to a point at which it was working fine before you installed Faronics' Deep Freeze.

    If this doesn't solve your problem. Then tell your problem to Faronics' Deep Freeze
    " http://support.faronics.com/Tickets/Submit ". They are the best to solve your problem.

    Remember : Faronics' Deep Freeze has made my life and many others' easier & free from malware. It

    has to be used in conjunction with a good anti-virus like Avast

    Unfreeze & using Ctr + Alt + Shft + F6
    Restart computer
    make changes u like.
    update Avast and freeze again.