  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Does anyone know that?

    Guest, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    There are more questions:
    2) If I receive a 25 percent discount on my next exam, can I use it with
    other voucher which has 90% discount.
    3) Do you think I still to have the opportunity to get the free Technet Plus
    Direct if I take my exam in mid this month?
    4) Is it the exam insurance for any MS's certification exam? How about MOS?

    Any idea would be appreciated.

    Guest, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Guest

    Bill Edwards Guest

  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I know that but I get no answer.
    For example, I will use another Exam Insurance for my next exam, how can I
    use it with the 25% discount which I received from my former exam?

    Guest, Mar 30, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Q. Can I purchase Exam Insurance more than one time?
    A. Yes. You can purchase Exam Insurance more than one time during the
    program offering period. However, your retake offer cannot be added to any
    other voucher retake offer. Likewise, you cannot apply the 25 percent
    discount offer to another Exam Insurance purchase.

    Answer got. But how about my other questions?

    Guest, Mar 30, 2007