    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance,
    Rob

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEI=?=, Nov 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEI=?=

    KiwiBJ Guest

    I have noticed that when our microwave oven is operating, the transfer speed
    of our wireless network decreases quite considerably, as soon as the
    microwave stops the normal transfer speed returns, the kitchen is directly
    between our laptop & access point.

    KiwiBJ, Nov 14, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEI=?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    Yes, wireless network adapters are sensitive to various kinds
    of EM interference. Unfortunately you need professional equipment
    in order to measure the interference and understand how to get rid of it.
    --PA

    Pavel A., Nov 14, 2005