    thinking about a FZ 20, in particular.

    ABC
    Do not reply by email.

    ABC, Dec 23, 2004

  2. (a) your USB 2.0 reader may be able to use the increased read speed

    (b) your next camera may be able to use the increased write speed
    When writing movies the FZ20 writes at around 0.5MB/s. Perhaps TIFF or
    continuous shooting would be a worse case? I don't think it can use the
    faster 9MB/s of cards like the Kingmax Platinum.

    My own feeling is to get the fastest cards you can, within a reasonable
    price mark up. Perhaps not costing more than 10% than standard?

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Phil Stripling, Dec 23, 2004
  4. ABC

    ABC Guest

    thanks. Very interesting to see how different cameras write at
    different speeds to the same card.

    ABC
    Do not reply by email.

    ABC, Dec 24, 2004
  5. I did not. I never wrotd in my life. It's I lie, I tell you.

    Phil Stripling, Dec 24, 2004