    Can anyone tell me something about MCSD. Any pre
    qualifications required inorder to join the course, if so.

    Thanks.

    Mithun, Mar 14, 2005

  2. I'm sure this site will help you a lot.
    www.microsoft.com/learning

    It depends if you have knowledge of programming. In order to take MCSD you
    better have at least 1 year of programming experience. For MCSD are 5 exams
    and I think 2-3 months for preparing one of them is ok.
    so in about one year you can take your MCSD certification

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 14, 2005