Can anyone suggest a good source for a digital catalog software?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ozark, Aug 6, 2006.

  1. Ozark

    Ozark Guest

    Hi Guys,

    I'm interested in building a catalog on a CD that lists various
    products I sell.
    I don't have anything complicated in mind. Just photos, price,
    description with an index that the customer can use to find individual
    items.

    I would like the CD to auto boot and run in PC and DVD players.
    Freeware would be great! But I don't mind paying for a good program
    that is easy to use.
    I've spent a few hours Googling and found lots of hits for programs for
    making slide shows, cataloging your CD collection etc.

    I found a few that are designed for what I want to do for $200 or so
    but I don't want to take the plunge unless they are highly recommended
    by another user.

    Thanks

    Ozark, Aug 6, 2006

  2. Visual Basic.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 6, 2006

  3. Ozark

    Yuyolu

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Check out web catalog software it will allow you to organize your products with description as you mentioned above. Take advantage of the free trial period to navigate the software, and see if it fits your needs.

    Yuyolu, May 2, 2012