    then use a program to join and burn them to a DVD? The program that joins
    and burns will not run the clips.

    Thanks for any guidence.

    Jer, Jun 21, 2006

  2. What kind of repairs are you talking about? Can you start from A an
    describe what is going on?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Jer

    Jer Guest

    Some of the video have "skips" in them, some have shakeness, etc. It seems
    if I try to edit or just use the program to convert and burn it stops, both
    Roxio CD-DVD Creator and Pinnacle do the same thing. Some time ago I had a
    program that "repaired" video clips but lost it when my HD crashed. If I
    had a clip that would not convert and burn I used the program to repair the
    clip and then I could run through the Roxio/Pinnacle programs to convert and
    burn to a DVD. Now I'm looking for a new program. Surching for advice.

    Jer, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Jer

    Meat Plow Guest

    How so?

    Meat Plow, Jun 21, 2006
  5. Jer

    Cecil Guest

    It could be a codec problem or simply software incompatibilty,
    This is the site to find answers:
    http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?howtoselect=9#9

    To the left is the "How to" guides, you will probably only
    need to download a free application to convert the clips
    to a format that is compatible with your editing software.

    Cecil, Jun 21, 2006
  6. Jer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Jer spewed forth:
    Stop downloading cheap porn.

    YW.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 21, 2006
  7. Jer

    ProfGene Guest

    I use Ulead Video Editor to join video clips, still images and anything
    I want to burn to DVDs but if the files are corrupt the program will
    sometimes not load them. If they are not corrupted you can do various
    editing to enhance the video such as lightening or darkening increasing
    contrast or color depth.

    ProfGene, Jun 22, 2006