    Cheers in advance,
    Pete.

    , Sep 11, 2005

  2. Guest

    I use Enigma Print http://www.enigmaprint.co.uk (based in Merseyside)
    fast and don't rip you off. The web site is a bit annoying as only
    accepts one image at a time but they don't knock a load of extras on at
    the payment bit and they don't take the piss on postage. If I need a
    few doing in a hurry, I phone them. they knock a bit off the price if
    you're doing a few. The bloke who runs it is a bit of a character - he
    reckons he's worked with David Bailey and Lord Litchfield! But the
    print quality is superb.
    Si

    wrote:
    > Does anyone know a cheap but reliable camvas printer in the UK? I want
    > to upload the pics as jpegs (around 500k each) and have them printed on
    > canvas around 60cm by 80cm.. Just rolled up prints will do, I'll mount
    > them myself. I've been to a few sites but they seem to add charges just
    > before you pay. One site wanted £15 p&p!! I want to know how much it
    > will be in total before I upload anything to them.
    > Any ideas?
    > Cheers in advance,
    > Pete.

    , Sep 11, 2005