    I have movies, mps's and games and some personal files on the 160

    thanks

    SDW

    Scott D. Weber For Unuathorized Thoughts Inc., Oct 12, 2003

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Scott D. Weber For
    Unuathorized Thoughts Inc. continued:
    This is on /ONE/ hard drive ? 280gb HDD ?
    If not, what is the problem ?

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003

    °Mike° Guest

    Set up how?

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003

    Harrison Guest

    Sounds like the 120 is your system drive.
    You can easily format that drive and reload Windows without affecting
    the other partition at all.
    Windows 9x or ME - boot with the floppy and type format C:
    Then simply reinstall Windows to the C drive.

    Windows 2000 or XP - Boot to the floppy, choose the 120 partition,
    delete it, choose unpartitioned space, format and install.

    Your other partition will be unaffected.

    Harrison, Oct 12, 2003