can anyone help me with setting up pop3 email with Outlook 2003, using AOL???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by onion, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. onion

    onion Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I'm trying to get my pop3 email to work with Outlook 2003, using AOL.
    I've managed to configure AOL to work with my Outlook. Can't seem to
    send email from my Ipaq 4150, but that's another story.

    I'd managed to get through setting up my email account in Outlook, got
    through nearly all the tests, but failed on sending the test email.

    Glancing down i had no record of any emails that i'd sent or received
    for the last week.

    Can anyone help me please???

    Thanking you,

    Onion

    onion, Nov 17, 2004

  2. onion

    GALA Guest

    Sorry can't help today.

    GALA, Nov 17, 2004

  3. onion

    Adam Bailey Guest

    What are you using for an SMTP server?

    See <http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/3rd-party.html#3rd-party-acct>.

    Adam Bailey, Nov 17, 2004
  4. You use AOL; it would be pointless for anyone to attempt to assist
    you. By definition, you are incapable of understanding.

    Thomas Schmidt, Nov 17, 2004
  5. onion

    Napster Guest

    AOL is the most crapiest service provider I have ever seen. Get rid of
    them and go with someone else. You will have less problems, with AOL
    selling over 1,000,000 email addresses to spammers for $200,000 US.

    Napster, Nov 18, 2004