Can anyone get this site to work?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Rob, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Rob, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Rob

    Howard Guest

    No nope luck on IE/Moz/Opera/Firebird.

    No response is received for this POST request...

    POST http://purenz.com/app_templates/flash/act_track_homepage_flash.cfm
    HTTP/1.0
    Accept: */*
    Host: purenz.com
    Pragma: no-cache
    Cookie:
    CFGLOBALS=HITCOUNT%3D5%23LASTVISIT%3D%7Bts+%272003%2D07%2D09+19%3A21%3A27%27
    %7D%23TIMECREATED%3D%7Bts+%272003%2D07%2D09+19%3A19%3A10%27%7D%23;
    CFID=7960640; CFTOKEN=26675980

    UUID=EC3DBEFD%2D84D5%2D4246%2DA1E1BE535AB32F7F

    Howard, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Rob

    Patrick Bold Guest

    It's a pretty impressive site. But you'll definitely need a broadband
    connection to browse there.

    Patrick Bold, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Rob

    David Guest

    With full blown Jetstream it took 83 seconds to download - I don't see how
    dial up will manage it

    David, Jul 9, 2003
  5. ~15 seconds for everything but the main flash panel on my 56k.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 9, 2003
  6. Rob

    Allistar Guest

    I use Mozilla on Linux and even though I have a flash plugin installed it
    always sent me to the non-flash site.

    The non-flash version looks very nice, and loads quite fast as well
    (JetStart connection).

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Jul 10, 2003
  7. Rob

    Thor Guest

    Interesting, loaded and worked on a 56k modem,,,in about 15secs..The links
    seemed a little slow but worked fine...
    Using Opera 6.12.

    Thor, Jul 10, 2003
  8. Rob

    m00se Guest

    Works fine here, loads almost instantly.

    m00se, Jul 10, 2003
  9. Flash worked perfectly (Very nicely done!), just took an extra 5 or 10
    seconds over the rest of the content to load.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 10, 2003
  10. Rob

    samos Guest

    Moonlight on Trademe, writing copy for Desknotes, do you?

    Looks like you need to put E & OE at the bottom of your posts!

    samos, Jul 10, 2003
  11. Rob

    Peter Guest

    this quote is from Rob of Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:28 :
    <using Mozilla 1.3 on Linux and Jetstart>
    Yesterday when I tried, it loaded most of the page but not the flash bit at
    the top. It said it was loading, but traffic was 0 kB/s so maybe they were
    having server problems.
    Today, the page loaded straight away (seconds) including the flash bit.
    Maybe something has been fixed?

    Peter

    Peter, Jul 10, 2003
  12. Rob

    samos Guest

    You posts lack lucidity...or is it, you just don't discern
    the subject matter?

    Check back for the original poster's question and your response.

    samos, Jul 10, 2003
  13. Rob

    RecylerMan Guest

    works fine with mozilla and win2k

    RecylerMan, Jul 10, 2003
  14. Rob

    David Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:08:48 +1200, RecylerMan

    works for me

    David, Jul 10, 2003
  15. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Yeap works for me now, guess they had a problem with it initially.
    Looks nice, but their frame rate could be higher as it is quite jerky.

    Rob, Jul 11, 2003
  16. Rob

    Rob King Guest

    A higher framerate would mean a bigger flash file.... and longer download
    times.

    Rob King, Jul 11, 2003