    If you are confused then you must not know the material well enough to take
    an exam. If you understand what the exam is covering then none of the
    questions should confuse you.

    Tron2003, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Was his reference to "brain dumbs" a Freudian slip on his part or did you
    fix his post?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Tron2003

    Melih SARICA Guest

    No.. No..
    I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused me..

    I saw that site here .. yesterday .. And did check it...

    Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's latest
    brain dumbs and KB's About the topics. Reading taking notes and Etc.
    Yesterday when i visit that page i saw that Q's r very specific , different
    topics and different questions. and answer seems wrong when i check my
    notes. According to that site, exam 70-210 cover topics about 2000 Server
    Installation. And their answers were also wrong too.

    Anyway .. Wot i wanna learn, is it a good idea to study from different sites
    like the one that i send yesterday.

    Best regards..

    Melih SARICA, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Tron2003

    JaR Guest

    *chuckle*

    JaR, Aug 20, 2003
  5. Tron2003

    Melih SARICA Guest

    hi all..

    I m studying for MCSE -2000 and i ll pass my first exam in a few days..
    Im stuying from testking exams and Moc documents..

    a few hours ago i saw this web site and .. see that they r really different
    from all brain dumps and Testkings...
    and lots of answers make me confused :((

    can some one check this addy and tell me about his opinion about questions
    and answers..
    pllssss...

    http://www.certyourself.com/exams/cp/cpkey.php?excode=70210cp#

    Melih SARICA