    (as separate items e.g. at Adorama.com) - will I get $300
    rebate from Canon ??

    Thanks

    RTJ, Oct 22, 2004

  2. RTJ

    Ken Tough Guest

    Do these rebates apply in the UK, as well?

    Ken Tough, Oct 22, 2004

  3. No. There is a list of qualifying items. The Digital Rebel counts as one
    item. The 18-55 and the grip are not on the list. To get three qualifying
    items (and thus triple rebates on all items) you could buy a Digital Rebel,
    a 20D, and a 100/2.8 macro lens (for example).

    You can get Canon's rebate form, listing the details, from www.keh.com (go
    to one of the qualifying Canon products and choose "rebate information").

    Michael A. Covington, Oct 22, 2004