    that feature to work on my system.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    JMI, Nov 3, 2003

  2. JMI

    Petit Alexi Guest

    JetAudio seems good.
    Not usre about those bits.

    Petit Alexi, Nov 3, 2003

  3. JMI

    Mike Richter Guest

    I have had no problem with TotalRecorder for the job - including cutting
    out silences seamlessly. If you are having longer dropouts than it can
    handle, increase your application's buffer. If you're having other
    problems with it, please identify them.

    Mike

    Mike Richter, Nov 3, 2003
  4. JMI

    JMI Guest

    Simply Total Recorder doesn't pause at all when there's internet congestion.

    I've been going back and forth with tech support and they haven't been able
    to fix it yet. I've even downloaded the lastest version (4.3) and that
    hasn't resolved the problem. A few years ago when I had first bought the
    program it worked fine. Of course many variables have changed since, like
    I'm using a completely different computer for one! It was two years ago when
    I first bought Total Recorder.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    JMI, Nov 9, 2003