  1. David Maggard

    Consultant Guest

    or vice versa

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003

  2. David Maggard

    KLXrider Guest

    OUCH! To much of a paycut, I will have to stay in LA

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 6, 2003

  3. David Maggard

    Consultant Guest

    i may need to talk to you about gigs. thinkin of movin down that way

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  4. I agree. You can't just treat the symptoms. To cure it, you have to get rid
    of the tumor. It's too bad you have to get rid of a tumor with a cool
    name... "San Francisco".

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 6, 2003
  5. David Maggard

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Fris "And don't call me Shirley" bee® MCNGP #13Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Airplane man! Awesome!

    David Maggard, Aug 6, 2003
  7. David Maggard

    Consultant Guest

    tell me billy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  8. David Maggard

    KLXrider Guest

    I have been doing some work with a company in El Segundo, they are
    looking for a couple of local Sr. Network guys.

    Email me and I will tell you the company name so you can check it out.
    I don't want to post it on the message board and have them flooded
    with resumes from losers.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 6, 2003
  9. David Maggard

    Consultant Guest

    precisely
    email me your email, lol

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  10. If you give a chance, you would see how quick I learn.
    Although I do have to tell you I am not good at graphics, usually I work by
    using a template designed by a designer.
    But I have no doubt I could use graphics designed by others in a flash
    design to interact with actionscript and cf.

    David Maggard, Aug 6, 2003
  11. David Maggard

    billyw Guest

    dave..

    basically i own a small company an use remote people (no they can be
    friendly) to do web related stuff. I appreciate that you are pretty keen
    right now and to be honest if i had something i would let u run with it,
    provided you can do as u say....
    i use a flash programmer but was looking for another possible.
    i know what you can do so i will keep it in mind....

    hope things work out

    billyw, Aug 6, 2003
  12. ROFLMAO!

    I was trying to sip Mt Dew while reading that... I got a
    buzz from the dew coming out my nose... whoa! Cool!
    Headrush! That'll wake ya up.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 6, 2003
  13. David Maggard

    Consultant Guest

    you're quite welcome

    message ROFLMAO!

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  14. Don't try that with McDonald's coffee.

    Unless it's been sitting in it's cup for more than 24 hours.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 6, 2003
  15. David Maggard

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  16. David Maggard

    Jtyc Guest

    curious. I could get a whole lot of house if I sold mine in LA and
    And you'd be closer to Dumont dunes!

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  17. David Maggard

    Jtyc Guest

    Unless it's been sitting in it's cup for more than 24 hours.
    There's no sensation like coffee burning it's way out of your nostrils...
    Simply extrodinary...

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  18. David Maggard

    billyw Guest

    1 tip, never try to stifle a laugh when you are eating bacon rolls..
    having bacon and flour shoot out your nose isn't nice

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  19. David Maggard

    Jtyc Guest

    1 tip, never try to stifle a laugh when you are eating bacon rolls..
    mmm... bacon...

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  20. David Maggard

    Kendal Emery Guest