    Guest Guest

    I noticed that the TAP page says "server". My OEM was installed on a desktop,
    and I have had trouble with the website. Thanks.

    Guest, Jul 3, 2005

  2. No, it must be like for like.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jul 3, 2005

  3. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    John Barnes, Jul 3, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 3, 2005
  5. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Microsoft has been messed up with this process from day one. Try to enter
    your COA and PID (from system properties) and your date of purchase and see
    if it will work for you.
    As you can see from multiple (hundreds) of postings it is a hit or miss
    process. Usually miss. Sort of like using the system when you get it.
    Programs and hardware may or may not work. Personally, if I were you, I
    would get the trial and make sure the system is right for you BEFORE you
    exchange your x32 license and find out the system is not right for your
    needs. Dual boot like most of the posters here and when you are ready and
    it works for your primary system, you can then exchange your x32 license.

    John Barnes, Jul 3, 2005
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 3, 2005