    confusing to me.

    PS. Can this wreck the dvd player if I do something wrong?

    '.;jiolkfAKf[p'////ASfd-qfd-of--old:geeezzzerATseniorcente.com

    geeezzzer, Dec 30, 2004

  2. geeezzzer

    Rich Clark Guest

    All DVD players can play audio CDs. The music will come from wherever the
    sound comes from now when you play a DVD.

    You should just be able to stick it in and press Play. It will do no harm.

    Do you use an audio system with your DVD player, or just your TV speakers?
    There are various ways of connecting things that may give you better sound,
    depending on what you have and how much you're willing to get into it.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Put in the CD, push the Play button.
    Will play out the same speakers as the dvd sound
    does, tv or stereo or whatever you have it hooked
    up to.

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Ummmmm