    there in 2 weeks from the UK and may like to pick some camera equipment - in
    particular I may like to look for a 10D or 300D.......TIA
    Phil Martin

    Phil Mart, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Phil Mart

    Bob Salomon Guest

    Colonial Photo and Hobby

    Bob Salomon, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Phil Mart

    stu Guest

    I was over in Florida about 3 weeks ago, I used Ritz Photo in Beltz Outlet
    at the end of I drive. I found them to be very helpfull, and not a rip of
    like most of the other "so called" camera shops in the I dirve area.

    I bought a 300d (Rebel) on the Sunday after it was released and love it. I
    upgraded from a D30.

    I now have it back here in the UK.

    Regards

    Stu

    Please reply on list if you need any more info

    stu, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Phil Mart

    ajacobs2 Guest

    Colonial Photo and Hobby is the Pros choice in Orlando, Ritz is just another
    of the Wolf-Ritz Chain stores.

    ajacobs2, Oct 13, 2003
  5. << Colonial Photo and Hobby is the Pros choice in Orlando, Ritz is just another
    of the Wolf-Ritz Chain stores. >>

    AJ-

    I agree with you, but Colonial doesn't carry Pentax and Ritz does. Some Ritz
    stores are friendlier than others. One I have found helpful was in the Fashion
    Square Mall.

    There used to be a place called Bennet Photo Exchange. Is it still around?

    If you also consider places a little further away, there is Marshall's Camera
    store in Auburndale, Southern Photo in Melbourne, North Tampa Photography in
    Tampa and Abner's Camera store in St. Petersburg.

    Fred

    Fred McKenzie, Oct 14, 2003