    with a website with prices would be especially welcome.

    Thanks,
    Scott.

    Scott Howard, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Scott Howard

    Jerry McG Guest

    Best camera shops by far in the Denver area are the "Mike's Camera" outlets.
    Not sure if they're downtown, but they're in Boulder and at the mall at
    C470/I25. Great folks, good prices and good inventories.
    The started with a store on Pearl st. in Boulder many years ago and have
    expanded.

    Jerry McG, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Scott Howard

    Phil Tobias Guest

    Any recommendations for good camera stores, preferably downtown? Places with
    a website with prices would be especially welcome.

    In downtown Denver, Werner's Mile-High Camera is a fun browse, though pricey.
    The other major downtown dealer is now Wolf/Ritz/Whatever it is. Denver Pro
    Photo is perhaps ten minutes south of downtown.
    Further south of downtown, for used dealers check Camera Trader, Technik
    Camera, and Englewood Camera.
    Mike's Camera, here in Boulder (45 minutes north of Denver), was already
    mentioned. They have satellite stores around the Denver metro area. So do
    Wolf/Ritz/Whatever it is.

    Have fun. ...pt

    Phil Tobias, Mar 2, 2004