    almost impossible to contact Adobe directly to pose the question. Any
    help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Mark2149, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Mark2149

    Hebee Jeebes Guest

    They usually do an ACR update once per Q1. A new version should be coming
    rather soon. Will it support the D80 know one that knows can say.

    Hebee Jeebes, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Mark2149

    bmoag Guest

    I jsut got my D80 today and ran into that exact problem. It is too bad Nikon
    is not forthcoming about the fact that they changed the nef format for the
    D80, or that none of the magazines or web sites even mention it in their
    previews of this camera.
    Oh well, Adobe will doubtless come through.
    Eventually.

    bmoag, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Mark2149

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Yes, it will support the D80 and the 400D according to Adobe.
    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html

    "Note: Adobe Camera Raw 3.6 development has been accelerated to
    accommodate recently announced cameras such as the Nikon D80 and the
    Canon EOS 400D / Digital Rebel Xti. The update will be provided this
    fall.:
    -
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com