    or any of the other similarly shaped zoom camera?

    The camera gets lost in most I have seen or the bag offers no protection
    for the lens

    keith nuttle, Jan 31, 2004

  2. keith nuttle

    Linda_N Guest

    This company has very good quality bags and gear:
    http://www.lowepro.com/

    You can choose your specific camera and model from a drop down menu to get a
    listing of the best bags.

    Linda.

    Linda_N, Jan 31, 2004

  3. What is the matter with the Olympus bag made for the camera? I have
    one--works great. Holds a spare set of batteries and a card, and protects
    the camera nicely. My C700 still looks new.

    Rudy Marcelletti, K8SWD, Jan 31, 2004
  4. keith nuttle

    . Guest

    Since thieves seem to be attracted to cameras in bags with the company logo
    on them I switched to diaper bags.
    Believe me there are many that are very well padded.
    Make a false bottom and place what appears to be a used diaper loaded with
    peanut butter on it and most people will pass.

    ., Jan 31, 2004
  5. keith nuttle

    KBob Guest

    Domke bags are often the choice of pros. They are very well padded
    and modular, allowing a wide variety of equipment to be carried. I've
    got 4 of these in different sizes, wouldn't be without them! Some of
    the Tenba bags (in smaller sizes) are also worth considering.

    KBob, Jan 31, 2004
  6. keith nuttle

    keith nuttle Guest

    I used one with my chemical camera for years. It held the lens and all
    of the accessories.

    However at 60 it may be difficult to convenience people that I am caring
    a diaper bag.

    keith nuttle, Feb 1, 2004
  7. keith nuttle

    gr Guest

    Not if its adult diapers.

    gr, Feb 1, 2004
  8. keith nuttle

    Charlie Self Guest

    Keith Nuttle notes:
    Depends.

    Charlie Self
    "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is
    sure."
    Mark Twain

    Charlie Self, Feb 1, 2004