    resevations. E-mail not working, rep saying no more room.

    Would you do any bussiness with Calumet?

    Roger

    Google, Jul 20, 2004

  2. I've got one of their 4x5 view cameras I bought back about 1976 or 1977.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Google

    Frank Pittel Guest

    : Calumet annonced seminar on Aug 3 billed on 'how you make money
    : shooting digital'. Apparently they forgot to setup email
    : which was supposed to used for
    : resevations. E-mail not working, rep saying no more room.

    : Would you do any bussiness with Calumet?

    I do a lot of business with Calumet and plan on doing a lot more.

    Frank Pittel, Jul 24, 2004