  1. Usenet Account

    Guest Guest

    find another network or find a way around it.

    Guest, Apr 13, 2014

  2. Usenet Account

    Guest Guest

    Verizon employs net censorship?[/QUOTE]

    they don't.

    they do have broken dns, however.
    if you've ever had to deal with verizon support, you'd realize just how
    pointless that would be.

    Guest, Apr 13, 2014

  3. Usenet Account

    Guest Guest

    then you guess wrong. as usual.

    Guest, Apr 13, 2014
  4. Usenet Account

    PeterN Guest

    Helpful practical advice that I really appreciate.
    Really hadn't thought of it.

    PeterN, Apr 13, 2014
  5. Usenet Account

    PeterN Guest

    I hope you treasure those memories for many years.

    PeterN, Apr 13, 2014
  6. Usenet Account

    PeterN Guest

    You are right I guessed wrong. Too bad your posting reflects that if
    indeed you understand business ethics, you don't follow them.

    PeterN, Apr 13, 2014
  7. Usenet Account

    PeterN Guest

    I am not using Verizon now. I am in the ER waiting for a bed for my wife.

    PeterN, Apr 13, 2014
  8. Usenet Account

    Guest Guest

    you're welcome.