    Does anyone remember the command to load that file back into (screen)
    memory?

    Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    beenthere Guest

    http://www.computerhope.com/msdos.htm

    http://www.nukesoft.co.uk/msdos/a-z.php

    bw..OJ

    beenthere, Dec 12, 2006

  3. Thanks, but not seeing any commands that transfer file to memory.
    Anyone remember?

    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 12, 2006
  4. Jack B. Pollack

    beenthere Guest

    Snipped for speed.

    The dump you got Jack is just the data that was stored
    in memory, by the program you used to create it.
    So there`s no way you can dump it back into
    screen memory and view it.

    You`d have to incorporate The data into a program,
    and let that program load and run it.

    Try viewing one of the files in Wordpad.
    You`ll see that they are just numbers.

    bw..OJ

    beenthere, Dec 12, 2006
  5. Jack B. Pollack

    Ingeborg Guest

    Debug should be able to do so.

    Debug <enter>
    rcs <enter>
    b000 <enter>
    n A:\dumpfile <enter>
    l 0 <enter>

    if I remember well.

    Ingeborg, Dec 12, 2006
  6. Thanks for your post. I actually did a screen memory dump (don't remember
    the command, that is what my post is about). There was either a DOS or Basic
    command that you could use to dump specific segments of memory to a file.
    Then use the reverse command to load memory with the data from the file.

    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 13, 2006
  7. Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 13, 2006
  8. Figured it out "BLOAD" "BSAVE"