    We got a live one over in the other froup! Please, I think I need another
    Agent to take this case. You know, before I wet myself from laughing at this
    guy.

    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Kurt Guest

    which other froup :)

    ...kurt

    Kurt, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    FOR A GOOD TIME SUBSCRIBE TO MICROSOFT.PUBLIC.MSAGENT

    ASK FOR COMPU-CELEBI

    Frisbee®, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Speaking of that atrocity, where the heck has it been?

    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    It posts every once in a while in microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,
    but it hasn't in a while. Usually it just brags about it's malware that
    it's written.

    Fortunately, the group is still a lot of fun with all the questions that are
    posted. I'm thinking of writing a FAQ and posting it.

    DEER PEOPLE SEEKING HELP FROM MICROSOFT AGENTS: READ ME FIRST!

    Frisbee®, Dec 21, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    LnkWizard Guest

    Yeah, that'll work. About as well as roller skates on black ice.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 21, 2005