    I don't have caller ID so find it difficult to verify. My landline is
    VM, mobile O2,

    Thanks

    voip-user, Aug 16, 2013

  2. voip-user

    voip-user Guest

    Thanks for your explanation which sounds very plausible.
    As no UK VoIP providers offer rates approaching Betamax, I guess it's
    back to the solution of: "If it's me, I'll let it ring twice; hang-up
    and dial again."

    It's actually my gf which reminds me of the old joke:
    "My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well, actually, she's not quite
    my girlfriend yet."

    voip-user, Aug 16, 2013