Call termination problem using cas protocol (E1)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Joel Frederic, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Cisco : 3640
    Telephony card: Dual E1
    Protocol: Cas, r2-digital, dtmf dnis
    Ios: 12.3

    Gateway for teminating calls.

    Problem:
    The problem is as soon as the gateway finish dial the number to call,
    50% of the time it didn't receive the alert event but the connect
    event(Connect--> Phone is just ringing). 50% of the time it is ok
    (Alert -> ringing, Connect --> party pick up the call).

    As you can see the behavour is quite unpredictable, we need to have
    the connect working correctly because it defines when we start
    billing.

    I don't know if some people have experiment this problem of if you
    have any suggestion.

    Thank in advance.

    Joel Frederic, Jul 14, 2003