Call Shops (taxiphone) have now their open source software with *starShop and Asterisk

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by *boss, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. *boss

    *boss Guest

    Hello,

    We are pleased to announce that *starShop
    [http://www.starshop-online.com/] has been released in the open source
    community.

    *starShop is a web-based billing system (postpaid or prepaid) powered
    by Asterisk PBX for Internet Cafés, Calling
    Shops[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_shop], schools, hotels,
    libraries and any place providing phone calls for public use. Real time
    billing is provided with Flash Operator Panel and AJax features.

    The project is hosted on
    SourceForge[http://sourceforge.net/projects/starshop/].

    Feel free to contribute !

    AB.