Call Of Duty PC Game

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by PseUDO, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. PseUDO

    PseUDO Guest

    PseUDO, Nov 2, 2003

  2. PseUDO

    XPD Guest

    Already grabbed the demo and played it to death.... :)

    Basically if you like MOH, then youll LOVE this one... the team is comprised
    of 11 or more of the MOH guys so its well worth a look :) Ill be putting in
    my order soon as it gets released (which is next few days I think)

    XPD, Nov 2, 2003

  3. PseUDO

    pete Guest

    What spec pc does it require?

    pete, Nov 2, 2003
  4. PseUDO

    Nick Smith Guest

    This is what I found on a Review Page

    PIII-700 processor, 128MB RAM, 32MB DirectX9 video card required
    1.2Ghz or higher processor, 256MB RAM recommended

    Nick Smith, Nov 2, 2003
  5. PseUDO

    Jerry Guest

    What have you done to me? I downloaded the game, tried to play it,
    and my 16 year old heard the shooting from his room and came to check
    it out. Now I can't get him off my computer and he's nagging me to
    get the full version when it comes out. Does anyone want to buy a
    semi-housebroken 16 year old?

    Jerry

    Jerry, Nov 2, 2003
  6. PseUDO

    me here Guest

    Sorry dealing with my 14 year old with the very tidy bedroom and cant
    take on another :~)

    Try answering when the question is "The internet is really slow, whats
    wrong" and have a look and see two 35Mb videos being downloaded. She
    didnt look at their size she just likes the anime series!!!

    Gavin

    Now my monthly usage has gone from 300Mb to about 1200Mb due to Anime.

    me here, Nov 2, 2003
  7. PseUDO

    XPD Guest

    What spec pc does it require?
    Runs quite happily at 1024x768 on p4 1800 with gfmx4 card

    XPD, Nov 2, 2003
  8. PseUDO

    T.N.O. Guest

    It "runs" on my GF2MX

    T.N.O., Nov 2, 2003
  9. PseUDO

    KS Guest

    I'm still hooked on BF1942, and DC (v.5 due out very shortly with more a/c,
    maps and get this : graduated clouds when flying. Ohh!)

    Being an ex MOH fan, is COD really worth the effort/$$ ?

    KS, Nov 2, 2003
  10. PseUDO

    ~misfit~ Guest

    "Runs" or walks? I've just put together a Barton XP2500+ for someone and
    re-used their GF2MX400/64MB as they couldn't afford a newer card at this
    time. (Waiting for the GF4 ti4200 to come down some more in price).

    ~misfit~, Nov 2, 2003
  11. PseUDO

    T.N.O. Guest

    well, it goes ok, doesnt seem to slow down, but I have a tendency of
    turning off all the eye candy, as I realise it is going to be the
    bottleneck.

    I am running it at 800x600 with all other settings at the lowest
    possible, and it is definitely playable.

    T.N.O., Nov 2, 2003
  12. PseUDO

    pete Guest

    Hmm, so the P-III 1g is ok but the ol' Voodoo2 has to go. Whats a good PCI
    video card available, no AGP slot in this machine (HP Pavilion)

    pete, Nov 3, 2003
  13. PseUDO

    T.N.O. Guest

    You can still get Geforce 4 MX PCI cards... I would think that is about
    as fast a card as you can get. Not only that, but you'll be running into
    limitations of the PCI bus with this card too.

    T.N.O., Nov 3, 2003