    Deluxe Pack), would it be the same for this title?

    BB
    NZ

    BB, Apr 6, 2005

  2. BB

    Adam Guest

    So long as you back up the files that the NOCD changes - just in case
    you need to step back. I seem to remember there was a serial number
    check, but that it ran OK in m/p.

    I invariably use NCD patches - so the original can go safely back in
    the filing cabinet - away from scratchy little fingers <gg>.

    Adam.

    Adam, Apr 6, 2005

  3. BB

    Krazy Bob Guest

    I have BF1942 and use a NOCD patch and it still lets me play online, if
    anything it also seems to speed up the loading time of a map.

    Krazy Bob, Apr 6, 2005